Safe & Comfortable
Rates & Requirements
At Benji’s Bed & Breakfast, we are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable dog boarding experience. Serving Pawleys Island, SC, and the Myrtle Beach area, we are open seven days a week to ensure that our guests enjoy exceptional amenities and spend plenty of time socializing with other dogs, rather than just sitting in cages.
Prior to boarding, we must have detailed information about your dog. We ask that you carefully answer all the questions on the Pet Profile form and fax or email the completed form to us at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
Requirements for Boarding & Day Care
- All dogs must have proof that they are current on the following vaccinations (administered at least seven days before boarding):
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- No aggressive dogs will be allowed. We reserve the right to refuse any dog that, in the opinion of Benji’s management, would pose a potential threat to the safety of our staff or guests.
- All dogs must be on a flea prevention program. Arrivals with fleas will be bathed and treated at the owner’s expense.
- We accept unneutered males and unspayed females that are not in heat. Although we take every precaution to prevent it, we cannot be held responsible for un-planned breeding.
Reservations & Cancellations
- A credit card will guarantee a room for your pet’s overnight boarding.
- There is no charge for cancellations made up to 24-hours in advance of your scheduled arrival.
- Because we reserve a room specifically for your dog(s), no-shows or cancellations made within 24-hours of planned arrival will be charged for one night’s stay.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Just like hotels for humans, Benji’s charges by the night.
- You may check-in anytime before 6:15 PM. While we are open until 7:00 PM, we ask that you arrive by 6:15 PM to allow ample time for check-in and to ensure your dog gets playtime before bedtime.
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM. Any check-outs after 12:00 PM will be charged a half-day additional fee to cover the extended occupancy of the dog’s private room.
- If you are late dropping off or picking up, and a member of our staff must stay beyond 7:00 PM, there will be a $25 late charge.
Fees include a private room with elevated cot, feeding (your food or ours), treats, and administration of medications as needed. During their stay, our overnight guests have access to our day care playtime sessions at no additional cost. Discounts are available for multiple dogs from the same family.
Doggie Day Care
Fee includes playtimes, food, snacks, and fresh water provided. Multiple dogs from the same family attending day care together receive a 10% discount. We also offer special rates for monthly day care.
Focused on Your Pet’s Comfort
-Diana Mcafee, Franklin, TN
-Dr. Wallace Hostelter, Lake Orion, MI